Greg Vurganov – Realtor, Team Lead
I’m Greg. Been enjoying my life in Maryland for 27 years split between Baltimore and Harford Counties. I have two children. A son who lives in Maryland & a daughter that lives in Hollywood CA. I know right? Hollywood.
I’ve been in real estate for 15+ years. The last 12+ years I have been with Exit Preferred Realty. I’m a team leader of a fantastic team. We are now 10+ strong between agents and support staff. I’m very proud to have such a great team of people working around me. They all bring something different to the team and that only adds to our value.
Our philosophy is simple. Treat every sale or purchase as if it were my own. These are NOT just words. My past clients understand how serious I take this.
We service the entire Baltimore area and all surrounding Counties and with us following my philosophy, being reachable & available as well as having fantastic past clients that have referred us to everyone is how we have been able achieve exceptional results.
I’m VERY EXCITED to say, collectively, we have SOLD OVER $200,000,000 in sales! And we are just getting started!
Below are some of the Personal achievements that I have been able to achieve with the support of all my fantastic clients.
- I have achieved a career sales total of over $150,000,000!
- Top Producing Agent within my office for 12 years in a row; 2007 – 2018.
- Regional Agent Of The Year 2016 & 2017 (5 states 1800+ agents).
- #6 Producing Team In The Entire Company, (USA and Canada 35,000 agents)
- #1 in the Region for Most Homes Listed 2014 – 2018
- #1 in the Region for Most Homes Contracted 2014 – 2018
- Ranked in the Top 3 within the Division 10+ years in a row.
- Ranked in the Top 1% nationwide.
- Recipient of Exit Realty National Top Sales Sapphire Achievement Award
- Recipient of Exit Realty National Top Sales Ruby Achievement Award
- 3 Bronze, 3 Silver and 3 Platinum Sales Achievement Awards.
I’m very proud of all the accolades I’ve been able to achieve. But if it weren’t for my clients, I wouldn’t be successful at all. I’ll NEVER forget that.
The other reason I share this with you is THE BEST way to determine what type of results you will get in the future is to look at what an agent has done in the past.
So, give me a call, shoot me a text or send me an email and let’s talk about how I can help you with your real estate needs.